How We Protect Your Privacy
What information do we collect?
- Personal Information like your name and email
- Protected Health Information (PHI) like conditions and medications
How do we safeguard your personal information and protected health information (PHI)?
- The Company follows generally accepted industry standards to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security, such as encryption.
What Personal Information do we use?
What information do we share and with whom do we share it?
- We will only share elements of your individual Protected Health Information with people you have approved
- We will not rent, sell, or share your information without your permission
- We may create anonymized information from the information that you share with us without restriction. We may, for example, use the data for research and development purposes.
Can I opt out?
- Yes, users can opt out at any time and the account and all personal data will be deleted.